At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
GrabAds enables Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the high-value Grab Audiences via innovative online and offline advertising solutions and experiences. Through our unique advertising ecosystem and highly transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
As part of GrabAds’ Regional Sales team, you will support Media Strategy and Account Management teams that work across Regional Advertisers and SEA's most loved brands.
What You Will Do
You will assist and support :
- Account Planning and Gathering Intel and Insights that can effectively build strategies that address client's needs.
- Cross-functional initiatives that involve Data, Analytics and Product Teams to arrive at an integrated Solution for Clients.
As a Regional Media Strategy Intern, you will support our Regional Sales & Media Strategy team with the...
- Creation of compelling Insights and Sales collaterals e.g. pitch decks, media strategy, Holiday and Seasonal Insights that can enable Sales Teams to Pitch and win Better.
- Tracking of key campaign metrics, delivery, and development of key campaign recommendations.
- Ensuring necessary follow-ups with advertisers, partners, or internal cross-functional teams.
- Identifying up-selling opportunities by scoping relevant industry, seasonal, and portfolio trends.
- End to End Understanding of GrabAds Ecosystem and Digital Marketing Consumer Journey.
- Building Effective Campaign Strategies and Deployment Frameworks.
- Mining Insights, Comprehensive Data Analysis, and Turning Data to Insights.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
- Horizontal ( Data, Product ) and Vertical ( Category, Brand, and Seasonal) Insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration with focus on Marketing, Analytics, Media or Communications.
- Available full time for the period of the internship.
- Team player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders.
- Proficient in productivity and data analysis tools (Word, Excel, Slides, Docs, Sheets, other sales CRM tools).
- Prior experience in working with Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Advertisers or Media Agencies preferred.
- Be curious and able to apply this curiosity in a practical manner. Have an innate sense of the right questions and measures of success for each situation.
- Be cognizant of business realities and comfortable with a constant state of organized chaos (A Reality in our Trade).
- Having an entrepreneurial itch to champion business-building initiatives for the agency and clients.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm