At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Merchant Engagement team is part of the SG Marketing team at Grab, and drives the merchant engagement and communication efforts. We work closely with teams from the marketing, business development, and ops departments - to support and engage our merchant community to help them thrive online and grow their business with Grab.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Work with the immediate team to plan, develop and execute initiatives to engage our merchant community, including marketing comms, content creation, education, workshops and events, etc.
- Support merchant engagement initiatives from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Lead a designated merchant engagement initiative or project from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different teams and departments in order to ensure that efforts undertaken are valuable to merchants and Grab, as well as insights-backed.
- Other tasks to be assigned by the immediate team.
- Be able to plan and develop merchant-facing comms and content independently, across marketing channels.
- Be able to recommend and plan merchant engagement initiatives, and see them through.
- Be able to identify the most relevant comms channels for different forms of content amplification.
- Stakeholder management.
- Event organization and management.
- Insights into the Singapore market, particularly merchant segments on tech delivery and payment platforms.
- Insights into the media and marketing landscape.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for an intern who is self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate in a Communications- or Business-related course.
- Only for candidates who are available full-time from mid-Aug to Dec 2022.
- Excellent command of the English language; a precise writer.
- Resourceful and creative; savvy with the media landscape.
- Proficient in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with image-editing software would be a bonus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm