The People Strategy team aims to enable a forward looking and future ready People function at Grab by planning out our strategic directions, priorities and allocation of resources.
The team is therefore looking for an intern that will support the building of our people strategy and the associated strategic people programs and projects that underpins the strategy. The contributions of the intern will enable the People Operations team to be focused in the right direction to ensure everyone works towards key objectives.
Your role as a People Strategy Intern will have a direct impact to the strategic goals of the People Operations team while gaining many insights to the HR business environment as well as the different stakeholders to Grab as you interact with them regularly to effect strategic change.
What You Will Do
You are required to:
- Support the People Strategy team in execution of HR strategy planning, budgeting process and project implementation.
- Conduct research on both Grab's current HR practices and leading industry practices.
- Define the right program/project structure and support project team in ensuring timely delivery of projects while meeting customer satisfaction.
- Organize discovery sessions to identify problem statements and gather business requirements.
- Drive project change management and communication efforts.
- Maintain and build on Project management methodologies, assets, templates, and communication materials.
- Design and organize engagement initiatives to improve visibility of People Strategy team.
- HR Strategy and Planning.
- Ability to manage multiple diverse stakeholders.
- Project & Change Management.
- Communication and Storyboarding.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility.
- You are organized, insightful and can communicate your observations well, both written and verbally.
- You are a proactive and impartial team player who possesses the tenacity to meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced changes.
- You have experience in communicating strategy details effectively.
- You are adept at navigating through ambiguous and quick turn-around situations.
- You are available from July 2021 - Dec 2021.
- You are pursuing your undergraduate degree in Human Resource, Business, Arts & Social Science or other relevant courses.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with experience in project management, critical thinking, communications, consulting (nice to have).
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm