At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
We’re a brand new team formed to build out our digital bank.
As part of the Product Team, you will lead some of our highest impact, strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to help define the overall digibank product strategy as we progress from application to launch and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for owning and defining the customer experience for one of our key products.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other stakeholders to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for customers.
- Work with Product Marketing, Operations and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact; ideally in a fintech, ecommerce or startup environment.
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with An innate "dream big, start small" mindset and an eagle eye for detail.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An analytical and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Passion for building delightful product experiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.
We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm