At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
We’re a lean team of creative and strategic thinkers, in service of shaping the Grab brand into a loveable powerhouse in SE Asia. We’re guardians of the Grab positioning and voice and are also responsible for campaigns / initiatives that build a consistent yet locally relevant brand.
Get to know the Role:
As an intern for this team, you'll be involved across the entire spectrum of Grab Singapore marketing activities - from consumer brand positioning to demand stimulation in new Grab verticals to corporate social reputation to empowering our driver, delivery & merchant partners’ success - so your approach to marketing problems needs to be equal parts logic and magic, rigour and imagination.
What You Will Do
- Helping to assist where necessary on all regional brand initiatives.
- Assisting with ground work & desk research on quarterly & half yearly planning.
- Helping to work on and author creative briefs.
- Running competitive reviews to understand the market.
- Assisting in creative development & pulling together post-mortems of campaigns.
- Marketing strategy & planning.
- Marcomms & campaign development.
- Stakeholder management.
- Data analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available from August - December 2022.
- Undergraduate in Business (majoring in Marketing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Curiosity about emerging trends and disruptions across a wide spectrum of marketing thinking, tools and technologies and being able to think about how they could impact Grab marketing.
- Excellent communication skills - especially important to have strong written skills. Being able to clearly articulate your thoughts is key, either on strategic proposals, in decks, creative briefs and more.
- Comfortable with data - you will need to be adept at analyzing research / analytics data from multiple angles and coming back with clear, thoughtful recommendations.
- Both highly attuned to popular culture and what’s going on around the world but also having strong insights into the regular man on the street.
- Highly organized: Strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks within compressed timeframes in a deadline-driven now organization.
- Hands-on, hardworking, hunger, heart and humility: motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a ‘start-up’ culture. Team player that is comfortable to rely on informal leadership structures.
- Strong desktop research skills - frequently goes beyond the first page of Google to get a deeper, richer understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm