Support and advise Transport / Logistics / Kios / Payment demand strategy managers in designing, implementing and monitoring effective demand generation initiatives (promo campaigns) in Grab’s largest and most competitive market.
What You Will Do
- Analyze & monitor key performance metrics such as transactions/rides, user productivity, number of active users, revenue, revenue per user, and promo cost on weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead end-to-end process of weekly promo design, launch, post-campaign analysis, and iteration to improve key performance metrics.
- Support campaign preparation & execution with Marketing and Operations team to ensure successful launch.
- Interact with data and engineering teams for relevant issues and requests related to reports/dashboards and platforms.
- Identify product innovation opportunities and develop business cases to ensure correct prioritization (impact x ease of implementation).
Required Skills and Abilities
- In pursuit of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, preferably in Engineering/Business Management/Finance.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Intellectually curious, highly analytical, able to problem solve & think strategically.
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment.
- Good communication skill in English (Bahasa Indonesia is a plus).
- Good collaboration skills with stakeholders across functions at all levels.
- Prior experience and knowledge in SQL are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm