At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Singapore Marketing responsible for marketing efforts across multiple Grab services in Singapore, including but not limited to Grab Financial Group, GrabFood, GrabMart etc.
We work closely with various departments in Grab, from Business, Creative, Account Management, Ops and Demand Planning to support and grow the different business streams. Our key stakeholders in the Grab community include regular end consumers in the Singapore market and our merchant-partners, whom we strive to help thrive and grow their business together with Grab.
Get to know the Role:
This particular role will be a part of the core team responsible for supporting the Deliveries (GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabExpress) OR Financial Services business (GrabPay, GrabRewards, Paylater by Grab etc.) If you share our vision of driving Southeast Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Work with the immediate team to plan, develop and execute initiatives to engage our consumer and merchant-partner community, including marketing comms, content creation, education, workshops and conferences, etc.
- Support consumer and merchant engagement initiatives from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Lead various marketing engagement initiatives and/or projects from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different teams and departments in order to ensure that efforts undertaken are valuable to merchants and Grab, as well as insights-backed.
- Other tasks to be assigned by the immediate team.
- Manage end-to-end execution of campaigns.
- Discerning between marketing channels and their effectiveness in a variety of use cases.
- Teamwork and project management across various stakeholders (creative, PR, social etc.).
- Data tracking and reporting of initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for an intern who is self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate in a Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Only for candidates who are available from Aug-Dec 2022.
- Excellent command and fluent in English.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm