At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Grab Technical Program Managers form a high performing team of passionate, fun-loving and hardworking individuals with varied backgrounds who come together to support a common mission - enable Grab to deliver faster, better, and more efficiently with each and every roll out.
Largely based in Singapore, our team members are spread across various countries managing multiple initiatives to deliver features that touch the everyday lives of millions of customers across Southeast Asia through Grab.
What You Will Do
- Assist with scrum ceremonies.
- Assist with documentation and working / whiteboard sessions with other teams.
- Assist with monthly newsletter for analytics projects.
- Project and program management, primarily applying agile methodologies in the context of analytics initiatives.
- Stakeholder management.
- Communication management.
- Data management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Available during 1H2022 (Jan to Jun).
- Undergraduate or Masters in Business, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science or other relevant Science, Technology, Engineering and Math courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or GSuite or any other equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm