The environment for business is changing faster now than ever before. Forces such as globalization and rapid technological change are disrupting traditional business models and creating huge challenges for organizations, both privately owned and publicly listed. With the help of our experienced consultants we help clients understand these forces and their impact and formulate solutions to keep them ahead of disruptive change. Our Business Consulting team supports the organization with a wide range of services.
What You Will Do
- Development of charters, frameworks and policies.
- Supporting trust administration, compliance and governance.
- Assisting with project management.
- Policy Development & Administration.
- Company secretarial services.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Transformation.
- Project Management.
- Market Research.
- Financial analysis.
- Group facilitations.
- Attendance of sales meeting and client’s engagement.
- Assisting with proposal writing.
- Assisting with the implementation of HR processes and implementation of suitable HR Solutions.
- HR Governance.
- Organizational development and transformation.
- Change management.
- Employee engagement surveys.
- Financial costing and modelling services (Activity Based Costing; Standard Costing; Life Cycle; Costing systems modelling).
- Product or Service Profitability as well as Customer Profitability.
- Work with technology innovators to bring proposed solutions to scale.
- Feasibility studies and business plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Honours Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology.
- BCom Honours Accounting.
- BCom Risk Management.
- BCom Honours Public Administration/Economics/Management/Governance.
- BA/BCom Honours Business Administration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm