As a recent internal audit graduate, the overall aim is to ensure a seamless integration into a professional role as an Internal Auditor. Candidate must be willing to learn from the Lead Auditors and Consultants, and assist them with day to day projects related to the division.
What You Will Do
- Conduct internal audits at various branches independently and in a team.
- Identify weaknesses in procedures, systems and internal controls and make recommendations on how to improve the internal controls and governance processes.
- Facilitate the implementation of recommendations made.
- Perform stock-take audits at various branches/factories/divisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B Com degree/BTech in Accounting, Internal Audit or an equivalent qualification.
- Practice management - Understand the internal processes and procedures of the firm - Timesheets, wip, debtors, billings.
- Planning and organizing - Ability to define project objectives and plans with scheduled activities and timescales. Ability to organize and manage projects and resources so that the desired results are achieved.
- Communication skills - Ability to apply verbal and non-verbal skills in expressing ideas, feelings, opinions and conclusions so that all parties understand what is being communicated.
- Teamwork - Ability to work in a team.
- Theoretical knowledge of Internal Auditing - Must have basic knowledge and skills in internal auditing.
- Theoretical knowledge of Audit tools - Must have theoretical knowledge of audit tools such as Teammate.
- Theoretical knowledge of risks controls and different types of audits - Must have basic knowledge of risks, controls, financial audits, performance audits, audit of performance information, governance, procurement and other areas.
- Report writing - Writing of good quality reports.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm