We are hiring a Client Development Intern for INCA regional team to assist the INCA APAC Lead.
The regional team is responsible for defining and managing the strategic direction, market expansion, growth, and development of new capabilities that fuel the influencer and content marketing solutions that local INCA teams offer to our clients.
About INCA :
INCA is GroupM’s brand-safe influencer and content marketing solution. Using proprietary technology, in-house experts, and a network of industry-leading partners, INCA provides influencer selection and content production services, as well content distribution at scale across social and publisher platforms. Our creator partnerships, campaign workflows, and active reporting tools assure full control and brand safety for advertisers and their agencies, while helping them optimize their campaigns towards measurable business outcomes. INCA is part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company, and has operational teams active in 25 markets around the world.
What You Will Do
- Familiarize with INCA solutions, services, technology features and its benefits for clients.
- Supporting ongoing regional campaign proposals and pitches by - Conducting competitor analysis and crawls of past influencer activities, helping to brainstorm creative ideas & content execution, Liaise with markets and vendors for proposal and pricing.
- Proactive and regular competitor overview, trends and insights per vertical for key clients in order to deliver incremental value and drive conversation and bookings.
- Support creation of playbooks on key INCA solutions we want to implement across the region. For example, B2B, social commerce, esports/gaming, audio, amplification.
- Create a bank of key statistics / industry insights related to the influencer marketing space in 2021 or specific to key client verticals that we can use to strengthen regional client pitches and campaign proposals.
- Support in liaising with 12 markets in APAC, maintain & create case studies, share best practice and be part of the regional community.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies in Mass Communications/Marketing preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Active and savvy on various Social Media platforms.
- Good at multitasking.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
Required Skills & Traits:
- Team player and can work independently when required.
- Able to apply the relevant elements from the INCA platform into proposals based on the campaign brief received.
- Able to understand and capture the key points in the brief & client requests.
- Curious and creative to provide recommendations of relevant and suitable partners, content ideas to address client objectives.
- To be meticulous, ensuring accurate data is transferred and reflected on documents before signing off.
- To possess project management skills to manage multiple partners/campaigns/requests from internal parties in a timely manner.
- To have the knowledge of report-reading sent by partners and assist in extracting the relevant data to be shared with the agencies for their client.
- Understanding of digital terminology to extract correct information to be reflected in post campaign report.
- To be able to evaluate partners independently to ensure only credible digital partners are introduced to the agencies.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm