GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We will be offering media internship in the various media aspect covering search, social, out-of-home, offline, programmatic working with the industry leading clients under Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Xaxis and mPlatform in which students onboard this internship experience with us would be expose to leading media innovation, learning from established media professional and working with the best available tools in each different area of media.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in media proposals.
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance.
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation - from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Great knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn more about media planning & media industry.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales, Mathematics, Media...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm