Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high-quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing and develop new offerings? Then, Grundfos might be the place for you!
Grundfos Pumps Korea is looking for talented and motivated individual to join the Customer Service Support team. This role will be based in our Chungcheongbuk-do Eumsung Plant. You will report directly to Head of Customer Service Support.
We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What You Will Do
As Service Coordinator, your key responsibility is to liaise and build trust with customers, service staff, and contractors regarding any scope of on-site work.
You will also coordinate and schedule service operations and site visit. Further, you will handle customer requests (phone calls, orders etc.) and prepare basic quotations.
You will coordinate pick up of spare parts in Distribution Centre and ship them to customers as Service Logistic. You will be responsible for receiving and verifying all imported spare parts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highschool Graduate or Engineering diploma holder with relevant work experience in a similar service field.
- Preference will be given to individual with experience in Logistics or experience handling repairs of pumps, hydraulics, motor controls or rotating equipment's (engine, fans, conveyers).
- At least a beginner in written and spoken English skills.
- Korean language - Native level.
- Experience working in pumps industry.
- Forklift License good to have.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm