Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
As a Service Coordinator, you will ensure a high level of after sales service and customer service in the area for all Grundfos customers, by competent and efficient service administration.
You will coordinate with the Service Manager, Technicians/Engineers and Customers, to ensure the availability of spare parts and administer the service process. You will ensure that the repair of pumps & controls are carried out in accordance to the agreed work scope and also meeting the agreed contractual turnaround time, and provide continuous support to customers’ maintenance requirements.
What You Will Do
- Processing of service cases, issuing service notifications within the Service Department to the Service Engineers/Technicians prescribing such cases (exceptions, limits, problems, sensitivity etc.) and contingent situations (cost, delays, stock nil etc.) to be reported for guidance, direction and decisions.
- Administering/updating all service activities in SAP CS.
- Invoicing of spare parts used for service cases and requisition of payment/credit notes to service partners.
- Follow-up and coordinate with customers, where required, for ongoing service cases.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for repairs, in coordination with the Service Supervisor. Review component/pumps cost of repairs and consult with the customer for optimizing the repair process.
- Liaison with other departments on all aspects of repair and ensure a high level of coordination.
- Spare parts placing in warranty orders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in any relevant field.
- Technical background is preferred but not essential.
- Maximum 2 years similar experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent computer literacy – experience using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Articulate, organized and with good coordination skills. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm