Support Marketing & Business Development department with various ongoing administrative tasks, research, product information and analysis.
What You Will Do
- A combination of routine tasks and ad hoc tasks supporting the business unit.
- Conducting research and/or analysis to help identify opportunities.
- To ensure the effective administration of the program on a day to day basis (operational basis).
- Collaboration between Sales, Service & Supply chain departments to adopt mutual working policies.
- Support Business Development team with product and market research for SSA region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma, degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience.
- Data capturing.
- Technical aptitude.
- Project management.
- Database compilation and management.
- Information management.
- Planning and Coordination.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Must be a team player and be collaborative.
- Some technical capabilities.
- Have an understanding and interest in sustainability.
- Must understand ethics and ethical practices.
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must enjoy conducting research and analysing data.
- Able to cope with pressure and working in a demanding environment.
- Ability to write academically.
- Computer skills - Ms Office; PowerPoint, word & Excel.
- English proficiency.
- Good communication.
- Conducting research.
- Time management and punctuality.
- Data analysis.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2018, 6:00 pm