This is a project-based role for one year.
Analysis of pre-market samples of all products according to timely plan which affect product Launch. Analysis of trails which affect the product quality. Pre-market analysis of third party products. Routine analysis of all products to ensure the continuous compliance of products. Evaluation and reporting of results.
What You Will Do
- Sampling of the lots under analysis.
- Physical examination of the product before analysis.
- Analysis of pre-market, trails & routine stability samples.
- Preparation of solutions, reagents, standards & mobile phases.
- Upload data on LABC21 to get results of the tested item.
- Dealing with & calibration of HPLC systems & some other QC instruments.
- Handling of stability chambers & incubators & follow up their maintenance.
- Perform analytical method validation & verification for all products.
- Analysis of the product after its expiry dating to extend its validity when possible.
- Perform Qualification for new products & active ingredients.
- Analytical method development for different drug products & drug substances.
- Prepare the Q.C. data according to MOH requirements to coordinate with regulatory affairs division.
- Technical Support for the other quality control sections.
- Perform Clearing Validation for production machines according to cleaning validation plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree of Pharmaceutical sciences.
- Required Experience from 0 : 1 Year.
- Nature of work requires high accuracy, as the analysis should be accurate & always accompanied by a sense of urgency; effective planning necessary.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Capability to acquire on job training in Lab instruments, equipment etc.
- Good Computer skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of GLP and GMP requirements.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:1st May 2019, 6:00 pm