GSK recognizes that people are the most valuable asset for the growth of the Company, its resilience, and the delivery of its strategic objectives.
Accordingly, one of the tools to attract and develop such valuable asset is the Summer Internship Program for university students. The full program duration will be 4 weeks and will run for the period starting 1st of July 2019 till the 31th of July 2019.
The program is designed with clear objectives and deliverables to ensure a successful learning experience and give you a better understanding of GSK priorities, culture and values.
The program will be conducted in one of the two GSK manufacturing sites, Cairo Site or Giza Sites, in the following departments:
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum grade “Good” or equivalent GPA.
- University students in Pharmacy, Engineering or Science.
- Students graduating 2019, 2020,2021 only can apply.
- University registration certificate for 2019 is mandatory.
- GSK Interns from previous years can apply.
- Fluent English.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, can work in a team.
- Good Command of MS Office, especially Excel & Powerpoint.
- Extracurricular activities and previous internships are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Science
- Closing Date:1st May 2019, 6:00 pm