Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Do you have an interest in Quality Controls where you can develop your technical and analytic skills?
If so, this is the role for you.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
Due to the nature of this program, only Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Resident will be eligible to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Ensure the analytical equipment and computer systems in the quality laboratories are installed, validated, calibrated and maintained according to relevant quality standards and procedures.
Ensure the equipment and computer systems related procedures are created and updated according to the quality and regulatory standards and static data configuration for laboratory related systems are managed in a timely manner and meet regulatory requirements.
What You Will Do
- Lead and/or participate in investigations arising from laboratory equipment/computer systems events and propose effective corrective and preventive actions to minimize reoccurrence.
- Perform periodic validation review of systems/laboratory equipment in a timely manner to ensure that the validation status is maintained and make recommendations for re-validation as required.
- Lead or participate in laboratory equipment validation in accordance with site procedures and regulatory requirements, inclusive of writing, reviewing and approval of validation related documentations.
- Maintain and support computer systems and laboratory equipment according to site change control and access control procedures.
- Perform accurate and thorough impact assessment on laboratory equipment, systems change control to ensure all impacted areas are adequately assessed and impacted documentation is updated in a timely manner.
- Revise, review and maintain laboratory procedures, instructions, methods to ensure compliance with regulatory, QMS and pharmacopoeia.
- Conduct effective training for laboratory staff on computer systems/equipment and relevant procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Science degree holder in the field of Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Bio-processing related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of GxP and laboratory equipment/validation.
- Good knowledge of quality and laboratory compliance.
- Good knowledge of regulatory expectations, ICH and FDA requirements.
- Good knowledge of analytical equipment capabilities and operational needs.
- Good computer knowledge to support the system/equipment configurations and troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated team player with positive attitude, good communication skills, organizational skills, a continuous improvement mindset and a keen learner.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and Pharmacology,...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm