Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Are you looking for an opportunity to support a Quality Management team in the day-to-day operations in a manufacturing environment?
If so, this is the role for you.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible.
Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
The job holder has the accountability to ensure that quality compliance standards are defined, established and maintained on site in accordance with both internal (corporate) and external regulatory expectations on current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Establish/maintain quality compliance standards consistent with QMS by providing support in areas such as:
- Reviewing site policies, procedures and training materials related to quality system.
- Providing advisory support to business in compliance area.
Ensure the effective implementation of GMP training:
- Delivery of GMP training (foundation and refresher) (Staff and contractors).
- Review and sign off GMP training materials and ensure that training is conducted according to required frequency.
Manage GxP service providers to ensure they are qualified and periodically re-qualified to meet GSK requirements. Provide quality support/steer to the non-production related functions (Engineering Services, Technical Development, Planning & Logistics etc.) for their routine operations e.g., Deviation management, change control etc.
Conduct self-inspections and/or internal audits to ensure QMS requirements are In-Place and In-Use.
Steer and/or implement:
- Compliance initiatives.
- Standardization of quality systems across key quality systems.
- Quality improvement projects.
Lead and/or support Data Integrity Gap Closure and Risk Mitigation activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an Honour’s degree in a pharmacy, science or engineering discipline.
- Excellent self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to project manage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm