Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
Due to the nature of this program, only Singapore and Singapore Permanent Resident will be considered.
This position reports to the Compliance Manager who is leading the Site KPI Dashboards, Business Process Automation (BPA) & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to streamline the work processes and performance management as part of site Digital, Data & Analytics (DDA) program.
The trainee will support the migration of site digital performance boards and other programs from Microsoft Office platform to Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI and PowerAutomate).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably Degree in Computer Science or Software.
- Good communication skills (technical writing and verbal communication/presentation.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision - Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
Good knowledge of the following areas is preferred:
- Microsoft Office applications.
- SharePoint Online.
- VBA and SQL.
- PowerPlatforms (PowerApps, PowerBI and PowerAutomate).
Training will commence on the 15 November 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm