Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
What You Will Do
The trainee is responsible for ensuring that products manufactured are in full compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and regulatory requirements so as to meet stipulated product quality standards in line with the established specifications of the organization.
This role requires close collaboration with the other functions, in particular with Production and Engineering services in ensuring plan adherence as well as Quality for timely test/release of batches.
- Review batch and quality documentation to assess whether the product is fit for purpose prior to making usage decision.
- Assess, review and approve changes that may have an impact on product quality, validation and/or cGMP compliance to ensure timely product release to customers. Upon implementation of changes, review and ensure proper closure of changes.
- Inspect and release process equipment/plant after turnaround.
- Assess, review and approve all cGMP related documentation.
- Co-ordinate and compile Periodic Product Review assigned.
- Support site audit inspection preparation and participate as an audit team member in audits.
- To provide the necessary quality oversight in terms of activities such as change control, deviation investigation etc. for the manufacture and testing of the products.
- Conduct regular walk downs to production facilities including supporting areas. These areas include but are not exclusive to production buildings, laboratories, engineering buildings and storage facilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates with Chemistry, Chemical Process or Engineering, Pharmacy or any relevant Science Degree.
- Strong integrity, analytical thinking and teamwork skills.
- Excellent, self-motivated and assertive team player with hands-on attitude and good communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work any shift in support of operations that may include 24/7.
- Able to start on the 15 November 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm