Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
What You Will Do
This position reports to the Site Tech Manager and is part of the site Tech team. This position will lead the approval and execution activities for new IT systems, infrastructure and services at the site.
- Work with Site Tech team and the Business to develop a deep understanding of the business cases for change, then drive the approval of projects through site and IT governance processes.
- Member of site Digitalization, Data and Analytics (DDA) team to drive the site digitalization and innovation programme.
- Maximizes business value via technical knowledge of strategic IT Applications.
- Manage site IT Risk, Change, & Compliance tasks for daily operations and during project deployment.
- Key role in promoting good information practice, utilizing technology and improving business processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good communication skills (technical writing and verbal communication/presentation).
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
- Preferably have good knowledge and understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Preferably have knowledge and understanding of GMP pharmaceutical production.
- Preferably have knowledge or experience in Digitalization.
- Training will commence on the 15 November 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm