Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Professional Conversion Program (PCP) is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme is consisting of a 3-month structured facilitated training conducted by TP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible.
Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
To support the engineers in the operations and maintenance of utility systems to provide the required level of availability as well as ensuring the systems performance comply with cGMP, EHS and GEP requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a holder of Nitec/Higher Nitec /Diploma in Science/Technology/Engineering or Mathematics.
- Must be proactive and has willingness to learn.
- Resourceful and initiates continuous improvement ideas.
- Has good communication skills.
- Has background with utility systems from industry experience is advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm