The Associate Internship program is intellectually stimulating, challenging and rewarding. Working alongside analysts and project managers, you will help clients collect insights critical to making effective investment and business decisions.
Your objective will be to identify and recruit the subject matter experts who can offer insights sought by our clients. Expect to work on multiple projects in different industries at once from briefing through delivery.
The Associate Internship provides formal training, a weekly program learning series, social networking outings and mentorship opportunities throughout the summer.
What You Will Do
- Assist in recruiting top industry subject matter experts into the Guidepoint network.
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service.
- Assess client research needs and develop an outreach strategy to approach the relevant subject matter experts.
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration.
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record in 4 year college.
- Class of 2019 or 2018 June.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in both Korean and English is a prerequisite, Japanese or Chinese can be a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm