The Internship Programme is a programme covering a wide variety of projects in our core business such as Technical Services, Planning & Production Control, Airframe Service, Inventory Technical Management, Commercial, Material Management and other major functional areas for undergraduate students interested in a rewarding experience in the aircraft maintenance industry.
What You Will Do
Interns will be recruited on full time basis for 6 – 8 weeks and will be assigned to selected front-line and major functional areas of our business to gain knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance practices, aircraft design principles, systems operation, inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislations, safety management systems as well as human factors and quality systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current year 2 or 3 student studying a bachelor’s degree studentship continuing a full-time university degree course after the internship.
- A university degree majoring in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Science, Statistics, Business, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or other related disciplines with good academic results.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Have broad interests and are active in extracurricular activities.
- Interested in the field of aviation or aircraft engineering.
- A right of abode in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm