We strive to develop every employee to become a member of our high-performance team. We welcome candidates who are passionate about the aviation industry to join us.
Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a trainee position, technically minded wanting to join a dynamic team or an engineering professional willing to engage your expertise, you will all find a place in HAESL.
Established in year 2000, our Engineering Graduate Trainee (EGT) programme is characterized by incorporating Hong Kong Institute of Engineers Scheme A in the first two years, followed by the job rotation in different departments.
What You Will Do
As part of the development plan, our trainees undertake attachment with Cathay Pacific Airways for twelve weeks and Rolls-Royce (U.K.) for another twelve weeks.
1st and 2nd Year:
- Undergo HKIE Scheme A.
- On-the-job training in various departments.
- Soft skills and management training.
- Continuous Professional Development activities.
3rd & 4th Year:
- Work in one of the departments at HAESL.
- Secondment to Cathay Pacific Airways (10-12 weeks).
- Secondment to Rolls-Royce in the UK (10-12 weeks).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honors degree in Mechanical / Aircraft Engineering or a related discipline.
- Highly organized with self-motivation and commitment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to contribute to a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm