We strive to develop every employee to become a member of our high-performance team. We welcome candidates who are passionate about the aviation industry to join us.
Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a trainee position, technically minded wanting to join a dynamic team or an engineering professional willing to engage your expertise, you will all find a place in HAESL.
HAESL’s General Graduate Trainee (GGT) Programme was established in 2011 with the aim of attracting high caliber graduates from various business streams and nurturing them to be future leaders through a structured four-year training programme.
What You Will Do
As part of the development plan, our trainees will be attached to Cathay Pacific Airways for twelve weeks and Rolls-Royce (U.K.) for another twelve weeks.
1st and 2nd Year:
- On-the-job training in various departments.
- Soft skills and management training.
3rd & 4th Year:
- Work in one of the departments at HAESL.
- Secondment to Cathay Pacific Airways (10-12 weeks).
- Secondment to Rolls-Royce in the UK (10-12 weeks).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Honours graduates, preferably in Business Administration, Management or related disciplines.
- Highly organized with self-motivation and commitment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to contribute to a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm