We are currently seeking potential and energetic talents to join us. Candidates will be assigned to the below teams according to their expertise and interest.
What you will do
- Interact with compliance surveillance section to control compliance of business units and departments.
- Conduct surveillance and enhance internal control to meet regulator’s expectation, to follow up with internal and external auditors’ recommendation and to align the practice with the Group’s standard
- Assist to handle the Group’s client onboarding, ongoing due diligence, suitability and selling practice related matters with a few part of other regulatory matters in ordinary course of business
- Assist with vetting services on various compliance related documents for the Group
- Assist in setting up of Group’s compliance policies and monitoring the Group’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Management, Accounting, Finance, or any related disciplines;
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and detailed-oriented;
- Demonstrate an interest in the regulatory requirement and process control;
- Good PC knowledge in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good team working and communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good Chinese & English typing skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluency in Putonghua;
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident;
- Fresh Graduates are welcome (including 2019 graduates).
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Compliance, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm