We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
What You Will Do
- Interact with compliance surveillance section to control compliance of business units and departments.
- Conduct surveillance and enhance internal control to meet regulator’s expectation, to follow up with internal and external auditors’ recommendation and to align the practice with the Group’s standard.
- Assist to handle the Group’s client onboarding, ongoing due diligence, suitability and selling practice related matters with a few part of other regulatory matters in ordinary course of business.
- Assist with vetting services on various compliance related documents for the Group.
- Assist in setting up of Group’s compliance policies and monitoring the Group’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Management, Accounting, Finance, or any related disciplines.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and detailed-oriented.
- Demonstrate an interest in the regulatory requirement and process control.
- Good PC knowledge in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good team working and communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good Chinese & English typing skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluency in Putonghua.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome (including 2019 graduates).
Closed 15 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm