We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
What You Will Do
- Under supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Assists in preparing component specifications, follows work processes to document designs, and prepares materials for design reviews.
- Under minimal supervision, uses engineering tools to document calculations and compare the results in controlled databases.
- Identifies the testing objectives at a component level in accordance with Halliburton’s Health, Safety, and Environment procedures and evaluates test results.
- Collaborates with mentors to understand the basic content required to submit an invention disclosure, and recognizes ideas that have IP potential without disclosing confidential information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Works effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions.
- Takes the initiative to go beyond what situations require and focuses on attention to detail by making sure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm