We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
What You Will Do
Participate a (multiples of) 6-month internship with Halliburton. 4-MC will be given per 6 months. Assessment will be carried out in the interim and upon completion of the internship.
Develop advanced borehole acoustic processing algorithms on acoustic sensor arrays for oil well evaluation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Postgraduate students, majored in, but not limited to, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Asian School of the Environment.
- Experience in developing signal processing algorithms with focus on array signal processing.
- Proficient in numerical analysis in MATLAB or Python or C++.
- Experience in modeling/designing/testing acoustic sensors.
- Knowledge in acoustic wave propagation or modelling.
- Experience or knowledge in software development.
- Understanding of well-logging or subsurface detection applications.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural,...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm