Do you want to work for one of the world's most trusted and recognized brands? Hallmark is a company rooted in connecting people. We care for our employees, our communities, and our world. A career at Hallmark means you get to make a big impact and create something that can make a genuine difference. We’re looking for people who want to continue to carry our vision forward.
We need sharp, energetic people to help us create, engineer, market, and deliver our products worldwide. Challenging summer internship opportunities are available for candidates pursuing degrees in areas such as Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Communications, Engineering, Human Resources, Psychology, Statistics, Physics, Data Science, and Computer Science.
Hallmark’s internship program (typically late May through early August) provides the valuable opportunity to apply your classroom knowledge to meaningful projects in a corporate environment. You not only work on meaningful projects tied to Hallmark business objectives, but you will also gain exposure to Hallmark leadership, learn more about products and initiatives, visit with employees and interns from other disciplines, and enjoy what life is like in Kansas City. Never been to Kansas City? You’ve been missing out on the city that is consistently ranked among the best in terms of culture, livability, and opportunity for recent college grads!
What You Will Do
Accounting/Finance Interns at Hallmark typically have accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, or information systems majors, strong academic records, and demonstrated leadership skills. As an intern you will work on impactful projects rooted in real business need.
You will be tasked with the development of a problem solving approach, actual problem solving (which may include some systems interaction), and the presentation of results or recommendations to management. In addition to your project work, you will have opportunities to expand your professional skill set, connect with corporate senior leadership, and engage in lots of fun social activities with your fellow interns.
Past Projects Have Included:
- Participation in an internal audit.
- Sales term analysis.
- Product line profitability.
- Financial plans and forecasts.
- Cash management.
- Budget plans and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or Information Systems OR pursuing an MBA/Master’s degree in Accounting with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (must be stated on your resume).
- Final year student enrolled in graduate school for Master’s degree in Accounting.
- First year student with a Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or Information Systems major.
- GPA of 3.5 or above in major (GPA must be stated on your resume).
- Previous internship experience or experience in the Finance or Accounting field.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be goal oriented and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as you work with both internal and external partners.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Information...
Kansas City (United...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm