Do you want to work for one of the world's most trusted and recognized brands? Hallmark is a company rooted in connecting people. We care for our employees, our communities, and our world. A career at Hallmark means you get to make a big impact and create something that can make a genuine difference. We’re looking for people who want to continue to carry our vision forward.
We need sharp, energetic people to help us create, engineer, market, and deliver our products worldwide. Challenging summer internship opportunities are available for candidates pursuing degrees in areas such as Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Communications, Engineering, Human Resources, Psychology, Statistics, Physics, Data Science, and Computer Science.
Hallmark’s internship program (typically late May through early August) provides the valuable opportunity to apply your classroom knowledge to meaningful projects in a corporate environment. You not only work on meaningful projects tied to Hallmark business objectives, but you will also gain exposure to Hallmark leadership, learn more about products and initiatives, visit with employees and interns from other disciplines, and enjoy what life is like in Kansas City. Never been to Kansas City? You’ve been missing out on the city that is consistently ranked among the best in terms of culture, livability, and opportunity for recent college grads!
What You Will Do
At Hallmark, our IT interns take on real business challenges primarily within our Technology & Business Enablement organization (or T&BE – that’s what we call the IT division here at Hallmark) and sometimes our Omni-channel (Hallmark.com) division.
- Learning assigned applications.
- Applying technical knowledge to solve problems in a specific business area.
- Working with business partners to define solutions.
- Working with consultants, contractors, and on-shore/off-shore resources in accomplishing desired outcomes.
- Performing analysis.
- Assuming responsibility for design, programming, and implementation on assigned systems.
- Ensuring all solutions align to security standards and protocols.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree with a graduation date of December 2020, May 2021, December 2021, or May 2022.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (GPA must be stated on your resume).
- Previous internship experience or exposure to corporate or technological work.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- High learning agility and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
Kansas (United States...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm