Develop concepting and design to ensure product value meets product line strategies and technical/manufacturing requirements.
What You Will Do
- Assist Art Directors in presentation boards, prepare mock-ups, etc.
- Assist in template creation and updates.
- Assist in typesetting revisions.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge in hardware and software related to design functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently be enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program or Master’s program with an expected graduation date of 2019, 2020 or 2021 (priority placed on applicants with an earlier graduation date).
- Design emphasis in print and-or stationery design.
- Strong aesthetic design.
- Project and time management skills.
- Good communication skills - clean and concise.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Able to flex and shift as priorities adjust.
- Understanding of and appreciation for the DaySpring mission.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
United States (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm