A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Mortgage Sales Trainee
Consumer Assets – Secured Loans
As one of the Hong Kong's leading mortgage banks, we help smooth the path to home ownership for customers by offering innovative, timely and comprehensive mortgage products and services that allow homebuyers at all levels to fulfill their home-buying dreams. Our services are delivered through a comprehensive range of service channels, including branches, mobile direct sales, e-channels and customer hotlines.
Should you join our Secured Loans business, you will work closely with our professional, innovative and committed staff to develop and enhance secured loan products to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic market environment and to deliver premium services to our customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Mortgage Sales Trainee.
What you will do
- Conduct sales activities and acquire mortgage business through establish business network with property agents and mortgage brokers
- Grow the Bank’s market share and maximize related profits in Hong Kong
- Maintain awareness of operational risks and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree, with passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations an advantage
- Strong sales and service orientation, with outgoing personality and good communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Successful candidates will undergo a one-year career development programme consisting of training and job attachment to build your professional knowledge of secured loans business, customer relationship management skills and selling techniques. After the programme, you will be placed to our Mortgage Sales team, responsible for promoting mortgage and secured loans products, as well as cross-selling other financial products and services to our customers.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm