Imagine a summer internship where work feels like play – it’s fun, creative, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. At Hasbro, you work with an amazing team to help tell the world about the most beloved play brands.
Successful candidates are proactive, energetic, collaborative, responsive, flexible, and creative. The Global Brand Publicity Intern will support the team on a variety of projects throughout the summer that support both Corporate and Brand Publicity functions of the department.
What You Will Do
- Brand research projects.
- Monitoring press and social media channels.
- Compile press materials, product copy, images for media requests.
- Update or writing media materials.
- Review blogger/media requests in PR mailbox.
- Support with event planning and logistics for blogger/media events.
- Social media support.
- Media monitoring and research.
- Admin tasks such as FedEx, product ordering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in college courses.
- May 2019 and earlier graduates are not eligible for Hasbro's summer internship program.
- Job type:Internships
Rhode Island (United...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm