Hasbro Pulse is Hasbro’s direct to consumer retail channel for our fan brands including Marvel, Star Wars, Transformers, Power Rangers and more. Our Pulse team is looking for a part time Marketing summer intern who can thrive in a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial-style environment. As part of our team, you’ll help shape our consumer facing communications across all social and eCommerce platforms including Instagram and HasbroPulse.com.
In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to work on our San Diego Comic Con initiatives including social and booth activations for our fan brands. Successful candidates are proactive, energetic, collaborative, responsive, flexible, creative and above all have a passion for our brands.
What You Will Do
As the Hasbro Pulse Marketing intern, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape the consumer facing marketing communications and initiatives for our new D2C channel.
- Help create and standardize assets for our website and social channels.
- Develop internal Hasbro Pulse communications (Hasbro Pulse Newsletter) to promote Key “wins” to the greater Hasbro organization.
- Execute email campaigns for Pulse Premium, reveals and other consumer facing programs.
- Create robust competitive analysis of both fan-specific retailers and best-in-class non-toy loyalty programs and D2C retailers.
- Support all marketing efforts for San Diego Comic Con (logistics, signage, badges, party plans, give-aways, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently a Marketing student looking to expand your experience to include ecommerce.
- You are design centric in your thinking with the practical skills to bring your ideas to life (Adobe Suite – Photoshop a must have).
- You have some Marketing experience working in eCommerce and/or social platforms.
- You know and love our fan brands.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in unfamiliar territory.
- 2018 graduates and Spring 2019 graduates are not eligible for Hasbro’s summer internship program.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Rhode Island (United...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm