An exciting opportunity exists at HASSELL for a talented and innovative Graduate Architect to join our Singapore studio. You will deploy your all-rounder skills and your strength in design to think independently, demonstrate initiative and actively contribute to the design process. You will advance your already strong skills in Revit in a technology-leading practice, and bring passion to deliver the best projects.
You will have exposure to all scales and stages of local and significant city-changing projects, in conjunction with high level mentoring to assist with Singapore registration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year professional experience (at intern or graduate level)
- Excellent graphic skills using Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages a bonus
- Understanding of how concepts develop into design and how buildings are ‘put together’
- Skill in generating 3D models and documentation using Revit essential
- AutoCAD and Rhino skill desirable
- Awareness of Singapore building codes and approvals process
- Confident in putting forward new ideas and developing design concepts with others
- A self-motivated focus to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of staff in other disciplines
- Ability to exercise effective judgment within constrained time scales and resources
- Relevant degree in Architecture
- Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident
As part of the HASSELL team you will be rewarded with the opportunity for a meaningful career, working with high profile design leaders with the opportunity to contribute to a number of key projects across our global network of studios.
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunitie
- Development and training including access to an online training program
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional membership
- Study assistance
If you aspire to create great places and are looking to take the next step in your career with an international design practice, this is the role for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm