With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated students to join our Bursary Programme in 2022.
What You Will Do
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors once you have completed your degree.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organization.
- Be part of an exciting work environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging and innovative industries.
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs once you have qualified.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering at a recognized Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm