With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated CAD Trainee to join the Project Delivery Group in Johannesburg.
Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients reach their business goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
We manage our clients’ entire project lifecycle from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies. Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change - Providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed your N6 Mechanical Engineering qualification within the last 2 years.
- Be studying towards your MDDOP (Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice) qualification or you must have completed your MDDOP qualification within the last 2 years.
- Have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Have no more than 1 year work experience.
- Be a South African citizen.
- High level design thinking.
- An appreciation and understanding of technologies and design.
- Dynamic and adaptability to new systems.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm