With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
If it isn't grown, it's mined. Our mining and metals teams help our clients to safely and sustainably mine the minerals and metals used in our everyday lives. Want to play a part of innovating and optimizing the mining life cycle on greenfield and brownfield facilities? Apply today!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated Civil Engineering graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2022.
What You Will Do
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organization.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering at a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your studies at a recognized tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm