With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
If it isn't grown, it's mined. Our mining and metals teams help our clients to safely and sustainably mine the minerals and metals used in our everyday lives. Want to play a part of innovating and optimizing the mining life cycle on greenfield and brownfield facilities? Apply today!
The outcome of your application will be provided to you by 30 September 2021. Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated Mining Engineering graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2022.
What You Will Do
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organization.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology graduates in Mining Engineering.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc, BEng or BTech in Mining Engineering at a recognized Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognized tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Mining Oil and Gas,...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm