Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated students for bursary opportunities to study a Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice Certificate. Hatch is developing talent for Trainee Designers that have completed their N6 Certificate in engineering and have a desire to pursue a career in draughting.
The bursary program is aimed at placing successful candidates at African Academy for a period of 12 months to complete their MDDOP course. Candidates who successfully complete their MDDOP course have an opportunity to join Hatch thereafter as a Trainee Designer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must have completed your N6 qualification (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) within the last 2 years.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- You must have no more than 1 year work experience.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- High level design thinkers.
- An appreciation and understanding of technologies.
- Dynamic and adaptable to new systems.
- Out of the box thinkers.
- An appreciation for metadata.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm