We currently have an internship position available for a motivated candidate to be based out of our Nashville, TN, area office.This internship will allow the candidate to gain real world construction engineering and management experience.
What You Will Do
- This internship will allow the candidate to gain real world construction engineering and management experience.
- This experience will provide an opportunity to learn first-hand the world of Deep Foundation Construction.
- Hayward Baker is an excellent fit for any candidate who is looking to become a civil engineer and work within the Construction industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Communication and Teamwork Skills are a must.
- Commercial instincts.
- Get-it-done attitude.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet fast paced and changing schedules and deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering, Management
Nashville (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm