Support International brands with strategic execution of Heineken Korea's portfolio growth.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for new product sourcing and brand innovation.
- Proactively communicate with cross functional teams and related global/local stakeholders.
- Monitor local consumer trends through marketing platforms, conducting market analysis.
- Co-develop channel strategy of portfolio brands/products.
- Assist media manager working on digital media campaigns on strategic brands.
- Manage local agencies communicating under brand guidelines and artwork creations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students who can work for 1 year or upcoming graduates or recent graduates (Major in Business, Marketing preferred).
- Passion for marketing and trend searching.
- Open-minded personality to new experience.
- Strong ability for willing-to-learn and handling multi-tasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for communication with internal and external contact points.
- Highly fluent in both spoken & written English and Korean.
- Strong ability in MS applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Communication capabilities in both English and Korean.
- Understanding on local beer market landscape and trend.
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm