At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
What You Will Do
- Coordinates and supports the transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time.
- Solves issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process.
- Provides new/changed master data to transport planner.
- Reviews and proposes improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes.
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing / Finance.
- Prepares transport KPIs and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideally holds a bachelors or master's degree.
- Applicants should have recently graduate or less than one years working experience.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm