At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Supporting marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Performing monthly market & brand analysis, and recommending corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Managing/Coordinating with marketing agencies.
- Delivering successful implementations of consumer/customer promotions and new product launches.
- Working on the design & execution of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Trade Marketing & Finance departments.
- Oversee day to day operations for the assigned projects.
- Support with the budget management exercises including raising Purchase Orders (POs) and managing invoices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS or MS in Marketing or a related degree.
- Proficient in English, Arabic and French are a plus.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. digital tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords) is a plus.
- Familiar with P&L's and number analysis.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm