At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Executes lab testing and generates test data.
- Supports and runs product development experiments.
- Ensures SHE and compliance.
- Supports in the analysis of results of product development experiments and application tests.
- Interacts with Production and Quality departments.
- Collects information for studies from benchmarks.
- Positioning and benchmarking relevant products in the market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in laboratory environment is a plus.
- Arabic and French language proficiency is a plus.
- Digitally driven mindset (VBA is a plus).
- Organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload.
- Structured working approach.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm