At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will do
- Update the Henkel GCC raw material/packaging portfolio regularly.
- Ensure that the R&D dept. have all the approved reference standards with the updated artworks for all packaging materials.
- Close co – ordination with GCC R&D head and Regional formula/packaging Lab. on new packaging development process (New Molds/vendor development etc. ).
- Co – ordination with local marketing personnel for the packaging development related to promotional activities/new launches.
- Undertake and implement new local/regional cost chase measures/projects initiated by the R&D packaging team.
- Close co – ordination with PM suppliers/local purchasing on packaging development activities.
- Periodical market visits and report the innovative packaging ideas.
- Technical support to co – packing activity (Approved samples/ format/control measures, etc.).
- BOM creation support in the absence of the concerned in charge.
- Maintain updated records for all the R&D packaging activities/sample dispatch/receipt.
- Listing sample preparation to sales team as per the requirement.
- Close co – ordination with SC team to resolve the packaging related quality issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree of Science/Engineering.
- 0-1 years’ experience.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm