At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Providing support to the Business Controller for LHC High Growth regions (MEA, AP and LA) in the conception, implementation and maintenance of controlling-specific systems, processes and objects.
- Analyzing sales and finance key data, as well as profitability analysis in day to day business.
- Close cooperation with global, regional and local business managers as well as finance, sales and marketing teams.
- Preparation of multiple financial reports, charts and presentations.
- Support regional/country reporting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare management reports and analyze business results.
- Participate in controlling-related projects and being responsible for sub-projects.
- Support the regional controlling team with their daily work and ad-hoc analysis.
- Have an overall experience on how an international controlling and business development department works and be a fully integrated team member.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration with a focus in Finance, or any relevant field.
- Must be available for the full 1 year internship, previous Internship experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English; Arabic and/or German language would be a plus.
- Firm knowledge in MS-Office applications and PBI.
- Team player, open-minded, good analytical skills, flexible, excellent communication skills and can work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm